Friday 19 February 2016

Angela 'Bing Ang' Railoa's Final Wish Is Revealed. Find Out Her Shocking Request!

The late 'Mob Wives' star allegedly wanted her family to throw a disco dance party at her favorite nightclub, where everyone could laugh, drink and dance in her honor.


Following the death of "Mob Wives" star Angela Raiola a.k.a. Big Ang, a new report from TMZ revealed the star's alleged final wish. According to the site, Ang wanted her loved ones to do an unordinary thing to remember her. 

Instead of a conventional memorial, in which family and friends usually gather and cry, Ang wanted her family to throw a big disco dance party in her honor. The site claimed that Ang wanted everyone to gather at her favorite nightclub called Pastels in Brooklyn, New York. It was also said that Ang wanted everyone to laugh, drink and dance at the party rather than mourn her tragic death in memorial services. 

While the wish seemed to be appropriate for Ang's fun, caring personality, her family might have a little trouble honoring her wish, because Pastels has been closed down for a while. The site also claimed that Ang dind't want to be cremated because she was afraid of fire, so she would definitely be buried. 

Shortly after Ang died, her family took to social media to share some deathbed pictures along with heartfelt tributes to the late star. Ang's niece Jeannie Detore uploaded a photo of Ang in her hospital bed and surrounded by her family. 

"And that's where you'll always find us ... Right by your side," Jeannie captioned the photo, which was then deleted. "You are our beautiful angel that is bigger than life. I will never encounter another human being so selfless like you. You're one of a kind. Even on your worst days, you always wanted to know how I was doing or feeling. I know you will give me the strength to fulfill one of your wishes that you were begging for." 

Prior to Ang's death, Jennie shared a photo of her hand grasping her aunt's hand to support her. "Keep fighting my love," Jeannie captioned the photo. 

Jeannie's sister Sonnie also posted a photo of herself gently kissing Ang as she lied in the bed. "You have my heart forever. I was so scared to come see you. Three weeks I waited. Oh I regret that so much," Sonnie wrote. "I miss your voice and your smile and your beautiful brown eyes. Even bald you were a star. You were in the room when I was born and from that day on you became my second mommy. When I seen you laying in the hospital bed my heart broke in half. You were strong and i always loved that about you." 

Ang died on Thursday, February 18 at 3:01 A.M. The star, who was 55 years old at the time of her death, passed away after battling brain and lung cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment