Wednesday 2 September 2015

Married Tonto Dikeh Churchill, Praises Her Husband


Tonto Dikeh Churchill realized that a truly decent life is not all about flashy things, in fact you can get better flashy things and even much more from a real man if you support him enough as a truly humble woman. Tonto had her traditional marriage on August 29th and has been showering praises on her husband:

''On 29-08-15 my best friend paid my dowry and I traditionally now belong to him. In my culture after this event you can now move in with him as a family.

Am super proud of his confidence. Am super proud of his courage, believe me he heard a lot of trash but stood firm and believed in his God and cut off anyone who spoke ill of me. Now that’s a real man… one reason I will forever love, respect and serve him with my life…”

No comments:

Post a Comment