Friday 28 August 2015

Nigerian R&B/Pop Singer PK Fabulous Weds United States Ursella Dorsey


Nigeria Singer Patrick Ochei a.k.a PK Fabulous got married to his United states Penny Ursella Dorsey now Ursella Ochei recently at the Surulere Registry on Thursday the 27th of August 2015. Having a one on one chat with the new couple after the ceremony, these were their words;

PK (Mr. Ochei): Today is a great day of my life getting married to my love Penny, I'm triple filled with joy in my heart knowing i'm gonna be spending the rest of my life with the lady I love, words cannot express how i feel right now looking the beautiful eyes of my love Penny. When i was asked to the bride, i saw an angel standing in front of me with the most precious lips in the whole world, kissing her lips was like having a taste of the sweetest juice in my whole life. All i can say is Penny is an angel sent to me from above, she inspires me in all i do, 5 years from now i see us with our lovely kids and a blessed family.

Ursella (Mrs. Ochei): I feel so good today, Patrick is been a blessing to my life, I just love him very much. When he was asked to kiss his bride which is me, I just felt so good with his lips coming on my lips, he's just an angel. Patrick is my dream man, he's a wonderful man, I've been through a whole lot and now Patrick has filled my whole heart, like i said he's an angel. 5 years from now I see us together with our kids enjoying the best of life.


We all at Eazymediatv wish PK & Penny a happy married life.

No comments:

Post a Comment