Thursday 20 November 2014

I Only Accept Roles With Good Pay - Cossy Orjiakor


Controversial boobs queen, Cossy Orjiakor has stated the reason behind her missing from movies and the music scene in recent times.

In a recent interview with Encomium Magazine, when asked about her lack of prominence and why she hasn’t been active on the movie and music scene, the raunchy actress said: ‘That is not true. Ofcourse, I get offers but I am very choosy. I don’t just accept roles like that. If the pay is very okay, if I have a couple of friends among the people on location I can go for it. It can be stressful going to locations when the pay is not good.’

While on the music aspect she said: ‘I take life easy. I am not in a competition. I am in a league of my own. When I am in the mood, I will do my music. I have released a video this year entitled, Sexual Seduction. I featured Durella.’

When also asked how she makes her money despite her career in movies and music never really kicking off, Cossy said:

‘You don’t have to work very hard to get money, just work smart. People can pay you a huge amount just as a guest appearance. You will go there enjoy yourself, have champagne, that is all.’

Cossy Orjiakor who is mainly known for her raunchy display on social media, has featured in several movies including Dark Angels, One Million Boys, Hot Girls’ and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment