Wednesday 27 August 2014

GOSSIP: Otis In The Studio With Sandaz Black


Recently we bumped into Sandaz Black Studio in surulere Lagos Nigeria and met Otis Maho making a brand new song, we had achat with him and these were his words ''I've been dropping songs in hamburg Germany, so right now i'm back home to show love in the Nigeria music industry. Right now i'm working on a new track titled GO DONW, the beat was put together by Dj Humility, and it's a song for the ladies, it's all about the ladies, they've really showed me love in my music career, I really appreciate them alot, so this is a song to show my appreciation. I have a video titled KIDI GIRLS, it's everywhere on tv, and i'm dropping a brand new video on Today titled OLOLUFEMI, it's going to be on fresh (sound city), and i'll be travelling to south africa to make the video of this new song GO DOWN, alot of plans on ground, we'll keep on moving. I'm looking at dropping in the month of April 2015

So i guess Otis is really out big time to storm the Nigeria music Industry...

No comments:

Post a Comment