Thursday 27 September 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY YOUNG



One of Nigeria’s finest artistes Danny is a year older today; XFP of eazymedia had a chat with him early this morning, talking about his birthday and what he has in stock for his fans.

DANNY YOUNG: I feel good, happy and honoured for me to see this day; it’s not my doing, but the grace and blessing of God upon my life. I thank God for his protection, for my fans, and also for my achievement so far.  I know a lot of people must have been asking where Danny Young is when his new album is coming out... (Laugh)
We’ve got a lot of project at hand, we are taking our time to do good stuff, we can’t give out anything but the best, we don’t want to compromise that, very soon we are going to dash it out.
We also have another project at hand, which has to do with my state, because I’m from Ondo State, my governor is going for a second term, and we are definitely going to be of support to him. He’s a good governor that has been supportive to every good thing happening in Ondo state, I’ll be supporting my governor. So that has been the whole project you know... (Laugh). Politics in one hand, Music in the other. Before December by the grace of God, the album will be out.
I’m dropping 2 singles in a week time, for the title of the singles I won’t let the cat out of the basket.
Watch out for the 2 new hit singles from Danny Young. 

No comments:

Post a Comment