Monday 4 March 2019

I'm Set To Drop My New Single - Yung Vicy @yung_vicy


Nigerian talented song writer and performer Yung Vicy is set to drop his brand new single in this month of March. The Sugar Cane crooner who is currently on a music tour in the south-east area of Nigeria had an injury during the cause of his performance in the east is also recieving treatment as it does not stop him from moving forward.

Speakig with Yung Vicy on a telephone conversation, these were his words ''Music is my passion, the injury can't be a stumbling block for me, my fans should be expecting my new single in this month of March, I'm doing all this for the love of my fans''

Watchout for Yung Vicy's brand new song.

Instagram: @yung_vicy
Twitter: @yung_vicy

1 comment:

  1. My great artist oluwa gat your back the sky is your starting point

    ReplyDelete